Sunday 16 January 2011

Week 5


At the start of week 5, I am reading the symptoms I should have. I have experienced a little bit of nausea but I am completely exhausted. I’m rarely out of bed before 8:30 on a night, sometimes earlier. I can’t believe how many symptoms I am experiencing so early on. My stomach hasn’t stopped hurting me yet which is worrying. I always find pain easier to deal with if I know everything is normal and ok.

I’m sure I’m not the only woman who’s worried about this sort of thing. At the minute twinges in my left side have me worrying about an ectopic pregnancy. This is made all the worse as its something the doctor told me was a risk with the pain I’ve had.

I don’t think theres any way for any reassurance before the 10-12 week scan, and im only halfway there to I’ll just have to be patient I suppose.

My belly has started to pouch out below my belly button and Ive put on 3 pounds. My trousers are all tight around the waist and I can already see my waistline thickening. I am going to look like a sodding elephant.

I have absolutely no libido at all and don’t even want to be touched as I feel all bloated and heavy and achy. I just hope this passes after the first trimester as I fear Darren will go cross eyed soon!

The one thing I cant understand is how many women don’t even know they are pregnant at this stage.

HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment